With new goals up on the chalkboard wall, a new puppy needing a good routine as well and a brand new business venture taking off, now was the perfect time. One thing I’ve learned is I am absolutely at my best professionally when I am at my best personally and health is a big part of that. I cranked up my early morning runs, went back to the heavy weights and filled my cupboards with a lineup of nourishing superfoods and supplements from Genuine Health to help in the process. It’s no secret they are the only supplements I let into my kitchen and gym bag. I expect the best out of myself so I expect the best from the products that I adopt to help in my never-ending health journey. As much as I believe in emotional willpower to conquer my fitness goals, I believe in the science behind it just as much. Well engineered workout programs and proven nutrition. Something Genuine Health leads the pack in.
Alongside my collection of Genuine Health fermented Greek yogurt proteins+, I infused my nutritional intake with the line of greens+ to blast my body with phytonutrient content. Stacked with 23 nourishing plant ingredients, greens+ is vitality, energy and wellness in a bottle. I’ve recently been getting a little creative with finding ways to spread the green within more of my meals. I’ve perfected the “greens+ & strawberry pancake” so check out the recipe and photos at the bottom! Beyond lean muscle and low body fat percentage is a level of health we can’t ignore. A well-being that goes so much deeper than the surface and it’s become a huge part of my life as I move into my thirties. Finding energy and vitality is becoming the most important thing in this constantly busy life.
GREENS+ PANCAKE RECIPE
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 3 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 scoop of greens+
- In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. Make a well in the center and pour in the milk, egg and melted butter; mix until smooth.
- Mix in 1 scoop of Genuine Health greens+ Original
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Brown on both sides and serve hot.
When it comes to getting those unbelievably important phytonutrients, there really is no comparison to what greens+ can offer. Here’s a look at the numbers: